:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:58 pm Dom's stayed off Brexit today, by the look of it. It's the Renaissance Man doing telescopes one minute, Bismarck the next. And retweeting nonsense like this.

Yeah, you know who also drank coffee? HITLER!
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 am This is now starting to get uncomfortable. He's unravelling.
Someone elsewhere remarked to me that he's coming across as an increasingly incoherent jilted lover.

It saddens me that I am thinking like this, but I cannot find one iota of sympathy for the man.
By Andy McDandy
Me neither. He's flipping from the Joker ("I'm an agent of chaos! Smash things up and change everything!") to Scarface ("I make mistakes all the time, but even when I'm wrong, I'm right") all the while blaming everyone else for not appreciating him enough. Even when they were.
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 am
davidjay wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 am This is now starting to get uncomfortable. He's unravelling.
Someone elsewhere remarked to me that he's coming across as an increasingly incoherent jilted lover.

It saddens me that I am thinking like this, but I cannot find one iota of sympathy for the man.
Time, methinks. for mummy's little soldier to return to his illegally constructed barrack room behind the high wall and the trees on daddy's farm.
By Crabcakes
Dom's unravelling is like watching a live mashup of I'm Alan Partridge and The Thick of It. The more he goes on, the more he makes himself look like an absolute fucking idiot whose stupidity is only matched by his arrogance and ego. Another few months and all he'll be doing is constantly tweeting out "I THINK YOU'LL FIND I HAD THE LAST LAUGH!".

Another plus is, every day makes it more unlikely he'll ever be hired by a future Tory govt. Even if you're an ally, would anyone trust him now? Even Gove? The slightest falling out and you know he'll be shitting his pants all over social media because he can't countenance not being right.
Tubby Isaacs, Dalem Lake, Nigredo and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Normally, The Spectator or Telegraph would pick up someone like Dom. But I suppose that's blocked off to him because he stuck it to Johnson.

I can almost hear Dom sat in a pub telling everyone "Well, this way I stay in control of my output and cut out the middle man". Like every bad indie band ever.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:16 pm Normally, The Spectator or Telegraph would pick up someone like Dom. But I suppose that's blocked off to him because he stuck it to Johnson.

I can almost hear Dom sat in a pub telling everyone "Well, this way I stay in control of my output and cut out the middle man". Like every bad indie band ever.
Maybe the Rt. Honourable Mrs Cummings isn't keen on sharing an office with him at the Speccy.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:16 pm Maybe the Rt. Honourable Mrs Cummings isn't keen on sharing an office with him at the Speccy.
A well known story in media circles that before she was Mrs Cummings she was stalked at the Spectator by a fellow staff member who got shit faced and waved his cock at her in the street. Anyone’s guess who this not widely identified piece of pondlife was. Perhaps Mrs C is saving it for a rainy day.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:16 pm Maybe the Rt. Honourable Mrs Cummings isn't keen on sharing an office with him at the Speccy.
A well known story in media circles that before she was Mrs Cummings she was stalked at the Spectator by a fellow staff member who got shit faced and waved his cock at her in the street. Anyone’s guess who this not widely identified piece of pondlife was. Perhaps Mrs C is saving it for a rainy day.
I thought the 'sex harassment yeti' story had gone public.
By Andy McDandy
To a degree that's what's holding it all together - mutually assured destruction. They all had their bits in each other's faces at one point or another, but if anyone goes public they'll expose themselves as well as everyone else. So stuff like the above is common rumour to those who take an interest, but not yet on the front page of the Sun.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]